医学英语会话实用句型总结 | 在妇产科
摘要: 医学英语会话实用句型总结(妇产科篇)是一组专为医护人员设计的英语表达模板,涵盖问诊、检查、诊断及患者主诉等常见场景,旨在提升与英语母语患者的沟通效率与准确性。
- 妇产科英语会话涵盖症状询问、月经史、妊娠情况、阴道检查及治疗说明等核心内容。
- 常用术语包括多囊卵巢、子宫内膜异位、盆腔炎、宫外孕等疾病名称及相应症状描述。
- 标准问诊句型强调清晰、礼貌且具引导性,如‘How long have you had these symptoms?’或‘Do you have any vaginal discharge?’
- 患者自述句型帮助非英语母语者准确表达出血、分泌物、疼痛等关键症状。
- 检查与操作说明需包含安抚语言(如‘Try to relax’)和明确步骤解释,以减少患者焦虑。
小白老师说:医学英语会话实用句型总结,打算做成一个系列。希望能让大家读了即会,会了即用,用了即对,面对说英语的病人,我们能不回避、不拒绝,不慌不忙,张口就来。
Useful Words
polycystic ovaries 多囊卵巢
endometriosis 子宫内膜异位
endocrine problem 内分泌疾病
fibroids 纤维瘤
lump 肿块
malignant 恶性的
ectopic pregnancy 宫外孕
prolapsed uterus 子宫下垂
anterior repair (incontinent of urine)小便失禁
posterior repair (incontinent of faeces)大便失禁
irregular menstruation 月经不调
amenorrhea through bad diet (anorexia)厌食引起的月经不调
menopausal problems 更年期疾病
dysmenorrhea 痛经
amenorrhea 无月经;闭经
pelvic Inflammatory Disease 盆腔炎
vulvo Vaginal Pain 外阴道疾病
vulval hidradenitis 阴道炎
vulvo Vaginal Pain Painful Lumps—Bartholins’s Abscess-infected Sebaceous Cysts 疼痛的肿块——巴氏腺囊肿,感染
Useful Sentences
1. Questions for Gynecologist
Please can you tell me what your problem is?
请问你哪里不舒服?
Will you tell me your symptoms?
请问你都有些什么症状?
How long have you had them for?
这些症状持续多久了?
Is it painful or uncomfortable?
觉得疼吗?不舒服吗?
Where is it painful? 哪里疼?
Are you taking any medication?
你有吃什么药吗?
Is it worse if you are stressed or unhappy?
当你紧张或心情不好的时候是不是会病情加重?
Do you have any other symptoms?
除此之外还有什么症状?
Have you had any bleeding, watery discharge or pain in your lower abdomen?
您有过阴道出血、水性分泌物以及下腹部疼痛的情况吗?
How long has this been bothering you?
这种不适感有多久了?
Are you still menstruating / having a period / bleeding?
你现在还来月经吗?
Are you menstruating every month?
月经每个月都来吗?
When was your last period? / When did you last menstruate?
上次月经是什么时候?
Is your period heavy or light?
月经量多不多?
How many days does your period / bleeding last for?
你月经一般持续多长时间?
Do you have any vaginal discharge?
是否有阴道分泌物?
What color is it? Does it smell?
是什么颜色的?难闻吗?
Do you think you could be pregnant?
你觉得可能是怀孕吗?
Have you taken a pregnancy test?
你做怀孕监测了吗?
How many times have you been pregnant?
您怀孕过几次?
When was your last pregnancy?
您上次怀孕是什么时候?
You are six weeks pregnant.
您怀孕六周了。
I need to examine you. Please take off your lower clothing and lay on the couch for me.
我要给你做个检查,请脱掉下身衣服,躺倒床上。
I’m just going to press on your abdomen, tell me if it hurts.
我接下来要按压你的腹部,如果疼请告诉我。
I’m going to examine your vagina, can you put your feet into these stirrups for me? Try to relax. I know it’s comfortable, I’m going to put a speculum into your vagina, it might feel could. Please tell me if it hurts.
我现在要检查你的阴道,你能把脚放到脚蹬上吗?有点不舒服,不过还是请尽量放松。我要伸一个诊视镜到你的阴道里,你会感觉有点冷。如果疼请告诉我。
I’m going to take a vaginal swab, to test for an infection or virus.
我接下来要取阴道试样,检查是否细菌或病毒感染。
I’ve see your results, and I think you may have Pelvis inflammatory disease.
我看过你的检查结果了,我想你可能有盆腔炎。
Morning sickness is one of the problems that nearly 50% of the pregnant women must face.
妊娠呕吐是50%的怀孕妇女必须面临的问题之一。
Today is her expected day of delivery.
今天是她的预产期。
Are there any signs of difficult labor?
有难产的迹象吗?
Is the fetal position normal?
胎位正常吗?
Did you feel contractions regularly?
您感觉到过有规律的宫缩吗?
What’s the amount of bleeding? Is it profuse?
出血量多少?很多吗?
We’ll send her to the delivery room for further observation.
我们想把她送到产房进一步观察。
You have got toxemia of pregnancy.
您患了妊娠血毒症。
The shots merely reinforce the attachment of pregnancy in the uterus.
这针只是为了让胎儿牢固地着床在子宫里而已。
I need to give you some treatment.
我需要给你做一些治疗。
I will prescribe for you some medication.
我会给你开些处方药。
You need to come back in … days, you will need to register again when you come back.
如果……天之后没有好转你再来找我,到时需要重新挂号。
I will have to admit you into hospital for further tests and maybe a laparoscopy.
我会安排你住院接受进一步检查,可能是腹腔镜检测。
I need to admit you into hospital for further investigations. Here is the form, the nurse will show you where to go.
我需要收你入院做进一步检查。这是住院表,护士会告诉你去哪边办理。
2. Other Useful Sentences
I has heavy bleeding with my periods.
我月经量很多。
I have vaginal discharge, which is white or greenish-yellow and unpleasant smelling.
我阴道分泌物带白色或绿黄色,而且气味不好。
I have noticed occasional spotting of blood between periods.
在月经前后,我有时会发现有滴滴答答的出血。
I have some bleeding after sex / intercourse.
我在性交后有出血。
I feel some vaginal itching.
我感到阴部发痒。
I have painful periods and abnormal vaginal discharge.
我痛经,而且阴道有不正常的分泌物。
I feel nauseated sometimes.
我常想呕吐。
I always feel awful just before my period.
每次月经前我都感到难受。
My feet and my hands have been swollen for one week.
我的手脚已经肿了一个星期了。
My periods have been very irregular since I had a coil fitted.
自从上了环,我的月经就没有规律了。
常见问题
妇产科医生最常问哪些英语问题?
包括‘What are your symptoms?’、‘When was your last period?’、‘Do you think you could be pregnant?’以及关于阴道分泌物、疼痛部位和出血情况的问题。
如何用英语描述月经不调或异常出血?
可使用‘My periods have been very irregular’、‘I have noticed spotting between periods’或‘I have heavy bleeding with my periods’等句型。
进行阴道检查时如何用英语向患者说明?
应说‘I’m going to examine your vagina… Try to relax. I’ll put a speculum in—it might feel cold. Tell me if it hurts.’以确保患者知情并配合。
常见妇产科英语疾病术语有哪些?
包括polycystic ovaries(多囊卵巢)、endometriosis(子宫内膜异位)、fibroids(子宫肌瘤)、ectopic pregnancy(宫外孕)和pelvic inflammatory disease(盆腔炎)等。
参考资料
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties
包含妇产科标准问诊流程与术语,常用于医学英语教学参考。
Medical English for Doctors and Nurses (Cambridge University Press)
提供临床场景对话模板,适用于医患沟通训练。