医学英语会话实用句型总结 | 耳鼻喉科(一)
摘要: 耳鼻喉科医学英语会话句型是医护人员在接诊英语患者时用于询问症状、解释检查与治疗方案的专业表达方式,涵盖听力、耳痛、鼻部疾病及手术相关术语。
- 耳鼻喉科常用英语句型聚焦于症状询问(如耳痛、耳鸣、听力下降)、病史采集和基础检查说明。
- 掌握常见手术和诊疗术语(如myringotomy、FESS、otoscope)有助于准确沟通病情与治疗计划。
- 实用句型强调清晰、简洁、以患者为中心的表达,便于非母语医护快速建立有效医患对话。
- 对话中常涉及耳部分泌物、眩晕、面部神经症状等特异性问题,需使用标准化问法确保信息准确。
小白老师说:医学英语会话实用句型总结,打算做成一个系列。希望能让大家读了即会,会了即用,用了即对,面对说英语的病人,我们能不回避、不拒绝,不慌不忙,张口就来。
Useful Words
Tonsillectomy 扁桃体切除术
Adenoidectomy 增值腺切除术
Sub-mucous resection (SMR) 黏膜下切除
Sub-mucous diathermy (SMD) 黏膜下透热疗法
Reduction of inferior turbinates 下鼻甲切除术
Nasal polypectomy 鼻息肉切除术
Antrum washout (sinuses) 冲洗鼻窦
Rhinitis-allergic or non-allergic 鼻炎—过敏性或非过敏性
Thyroidectomy 甲状腺切除术
Parotidectomy 腮腺切除术
Examination of ear 耳检查法
Mastoidectomy 乳突切除术
Myringoplasty 鼓膜成形术
Septoplasty 鼻中隔校正
Rhinoplasty 鼻整形术
Myringotomy 鼓膜切开术
Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS) 功能性鼻内窥镜手术
Laryngoscopy 喉镜检查
Cochlea implant 人工耳蜗术
Sleep apnea 睡眠窒息症
Useful sentences
Hello, can you tell me what your problemis?
你好,请问哪里不舒服?
Have you ever had this problem before?
以前有过这种问题吗?
Please tell me your symptoms.
请告诉我你的症状。
How long have you had this symptom thesesymptoms?
这种症状持续多久了?
How long did it last when you had thisproblem before?
你以前遇到这种情况都持续多长时间?
How long have you had earache?你耳朵痛多长时间了?
What does the pain feel like?
是什么样的一种疼痛?
Do you also get headaches when you haveearache?
你耳朵疼的时候会伴随头痛吗?
Is there any discharge coming from yourear?
耳朵有分泌物流出吗?
Do you have a lot of wax in your ears?
你的耳垢多吗?
Have you had any trauma to your ear?
你的耳朵有什么损伤吗?
Can you hear OK from that side?
你那边耳朵听力没问题吗?
Has your hearing got worse / diminished inany way?
你有任何程度的听力衰退吗?
Have you had a fever/temperature? 你发烧吗?
Have you felt dizzy since you’ve had thisproblem?
出现这种问题后你感到头晕目眩吗?
Do you suffer from vertigo? 你感到头晕吗?
Do you get any ringing in your ears? 你有耳鸣吗?
Have you vomited at all or felt nauseated?
你是否有呕吐或感到恶心?
Do you have any pain behind your ear?
你耳朵背后感到痛吗?
Do you have any pain or stiffness in yourface?
你感到脸部疼痛或僵硬吗?
Has anybody ever told you at any time thatyour mouth has dropped on one side?
有人告诉过你说你的嘴向一边歪吗?
I need to examine your ear with anotoscope, please keep still for me.
我需要用耳镜检查你的耳朵,请不要动。
I’m going to put an ear speculum into yourear, please keep still.
我接下来要放一个耳窥镜到你的耳朵里,请不要动。
You need to have a hearing test.
你需要进行听力检查。
You will need to have an MRI scan, to seeif there is a problem in your inner ear.
你需要接受核磁共振成像扫描,检测你的内耳是否有问题。
I’m just going to take a swab of your innerear.
我接下来给你内耳做swab采检。
You seem to have a lot of wax in your ear;the nurse will wash it out for you.
你的耳朵里看起来有很多耳垢,护士会给你清理出来。
You are going to need surgery, you willneed to come into hospital on…
你需要接受手术,你需要在…(日期)来医院。
I’m going to prescribe some eardrops,please put 3 drops in every morning and evening, and put some cotton wool intoyour ear to protect it.
我给你开些滴耳剂,每天早晚滴三次,然后放些棉球保护你的耳朵。
常见问题
耳鼻喉科医生最常问英语患者的几个问题是什么?
包括“How long have you had earache?”(耳朵痛多久了?)、“Do you get any ringing in your ears?”(有耳鸣吗?)、“Can you hear OK from that side?”(那边耳朵听力正常吗?)等,用于评估症状持续时间、性质及听力影响。
如何用英语向患者解释需要做听力测试或MRI?
可直接说“You need to have a hearing test.”或“You will need to have an MRI scan, to see if there is a problem in your inner ear.”,语言简洁明确,便于患者理解下一步诊疗安排。
耳鼻喉科常见手术的英文名称有哪些?
包括Tonsillectomy(扁桃体切除术)、Myringoplasty(鼓膜成形术)、Septoplasty(鼻中隔校正术)、Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)(功能性鼻内窥镜手术)等。
参考资料
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties
包含耳鼻喉科标准问诊流程与术语,适用于临床英语参考
Medical English for Doctors: ENT Communication
专业医学英语教材中关于耳鼻喉科会话的典型句型汇编