医患英文对话 | 高血压
摘要: 高血压(Hypertension)是一种以动脉血压持续升高为特征的慢性疾病,常无明显症状,但长期未控制可导致心、脑、肾等靶器官损害。医患沟通中,医生通常通过询问头痛、视力变化、呼吸困难等症状及既往病史来评估病情。
- 患者主诉近期严重前额头痛、视力模糊及上楼气促,提示可能存在高血压相关并发症。
- 医生通过系统问诊了解症状特点、持续时间、诱因及既往病史,尤其关注心血管和神经系统表现。
- 患者三年前曾被诊断高血压并间断服用利血平,但未规律治疗,现血压高达200/120 mmHg,属中度升高。
- 医生建议进行尿常规、血尿素氮、胸片和心电图等检查,并强调休息、减压、戒烟酒及药物治疗。
- 定期复诊对监测血压控制效果和调整治疗方案至关重要。
小白老师说:前一阵单位体检,小白老师居然查出血压偏高,既是意料之外又是意料之中。意外是因为这么多年都血压很正常;意料之中是因为已经有很长时间睡眠不足了。于是发下大愿,从现在开始,我要睡很多很多的觉,把以前缺失的睡眠通通补回来。今天我们就一起来听一则“高血压”主题的医患对话。
Hypertension
Patien****t: I get terrible headaches. 我头疼得厉害。
Doctor: When did they begin? 什么时候开始的?
Patient: About a week ago. 大约一个星期前。
Doctor: Where is the pain? In what part of your head?
哪儿痛?在你头的什么部位?
Patient: All over the front here. 整个前额都痛。

Doctor: Do they come at any special time of the day?
头痛在一天中有特定发作时间吗?
Patient: No. They seem to come on any time I get nervous.
没有。似乎是在我精神紧张时才头痛。
Doctor: How long do they last?
头痛持续多长时间?
Patient: About an hour or two. 大约一两个小时。
Doctor: Does it help to take aspirin or to lie down?
吃阿司匹林或躺下能减轻吗?
Patient: No. They just seem to go away by themselves.
不能减轻。不过头痛好像是可以自行消失的。
Doctor: Have you ever had this kind of headache before?
你以前患过这种头痛吗?
Patient: Well, I’ve had headache off and on for the last several years, but none as bad as this.
哦,最近几年来我断断续续地有过头痛,但是没有像这次这么厉害。

Doctor: Have you noticed that your vision is any worse lately?
你觉得最近你的视力有什么不好吗?
Patient: I think I have. When I read, the words sort of run together.
我感到视力不好。当我看书时,字迹好像重叠到一起了。
Doctor: You mean they seem blurred?
你的意思是说字迹模糊不清吗?
Patient: Yes. 是的。
Doctor: How long have you been noticing this?
你注意到这种现象有多久了?
Patient: For about two weeks. 大约两周了。
Doctor: And before this you had no trouble with your eyes?
在这以前你没有患过眼病吗?
Patient: No. None that I noticed.
没有,我没发觉患过眼病。

Doctor: Have you ever fainted or had convulsions?
你有过晕倒或惊厥吗?
Patient: No. 没有。
Doctor: Do you ever feel dizzy, as if you or the room is moving?
你常感到你自己或房子好像在晃动那样的眩晕吗?
Patient: No, never. 没有,从来没有过。
Doctor: Has a doctor ever told you that you had a murmur, or a heart attack, or high blood pressure?
医生告诉过你有心脏杂音、心脏病或高血压吗?
Patient: No. 没有。
Doctor: Have you ever had any chest pain? 你有过胸痛吗?
Patient: No. 没有。
Doctor: Do you have trouble climbing steps?
你上楼有困难吗?
Patient: Well, yes. Climbing up the steps at home, I have to stop and catch my breath.
是的,我在家上楼时,必须停下来喘口气。
Doctor: About how many steps can you make before you have to stop?
你大约上几级楼梯就得停下来喘口气?
Patient: Oh, ten or twelve, maybe.
噢,大概是 10 至 12 级楼梯。
Doctor: Have you visited a doctor before? Did he say anything about it?
你以前看过医生吗?他是怎么说的?
Patient: Three years ago I went to the local hospital for a swimming certificate. They told me that I had hypertension.
三年前我去当地医院做游泳健康检查,医生说我有高血压。

Doctor: Have you ever had swollen ankles?
你的脚腕肿过没有?
Patient: Not that I can remember.
我不记得脚腕肿过。
Doctor: What kind of treatment did you have in the past?
你以前做过什么治疗?
Patient: I took “reserpine” occasionally.
我有时吃 “利血平”。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure.
我来给你量一下血压。
Doctor: It’s 200 over 120. That’s moderately high. I would like you to do a urinalysis blood urea nitrogen test, chest x-ray and electrocardiogram examination.
你的血压是 200 / 120,偏高了一点。我要给你做尿常规化验,血尿素氮化验,还要做 X 线胸片和心电图检查。
You should have a good rest, avoid nervous tension or stress, and give up smoking and alcohol. In addition, I’ll give you some medicine.
你应该好好休息,避免精神紧张或思想负担,忌烟酒。另外我再给你开点药。
Come back again next week for the results and another check of your blood pressure.
一周后来复诊看化验结果并复查血压。
常见问题
高血压常见的早期症状有哪些?
高血压常无明显症状,部分患者可能出现头痛(尤其是前额或后枕部)、头晕、视力模糊、心悸或活动后气促等表现。
为什么医生要问头痛是否与紧张有关?
精神紧张可引起血压暂时升高,若头痛在紧张时发作,可能提示与高血压相关,有助于鉴别病因。
血压200/120 mmHg属于什么水平?
根据国际标准,收缩压≥180 mmHg或舒张压≥120 mmHg属于高血压3级(重度),200/120 mmHg提示中重度高血压,需积极干预。
高血压患者为何需要做心电图和胸片?
这些检查可评估高血压是否已对心脏造成影响,如左心室肥厚、心功能不全等靶器官损害。
参考资料
中国高血压防治指南(2018年修订版)
由中华医学会心血管病学分会等制定,是高血压诊断与管理的权威依据。
World Health Organization (WHO) - Hypertension
↗提供高血压的全球流行病学、诊断标准及管理建议。