实用医患英文对话 | 湿疹
摘要: 湿疹(Eczema)是一种常见的慢性炎症性皮肤病,典型症状包括皮肤发红、干燥、剧烈瘙痒,严重时可出现皲裂或继发感染。医患英文对话中常涉及病程、部位、用药及饮食等关键信息交流。
- 湿疹常见于肘窝、膝后等皮肤褶皱处,并可能扩散至面部、耳后和手部。
- 患者常因剧烈瘙痒反复搔抓,导致皮肤破损甚至轻度感染。
- 治疗通常包括外用抗生素药膏和口服药物,若两周内无改善需复诊。
- 部分患者会主动调整饮食,如减少奶制品摄入,以避免加重症状。
- 医生在诊断湿疹时可能要求进行皮肤拭子、血液和尿液检查以排除其他病因。
小白老师说:所有人都低估了日复一日学习积累的巨大威力。其实每个人都有成为 “英语很厉害的人” 的潜质。在学英语这件事情上,一万小时定律是绝对科学的。你需要做的,只是每一天都往前挪动一小步,仅此而已。医患英文对话,今天的主题是皮肤科,湿疹。给大家录了美音。
Eczema 湿疹
**D:**What is the problem? 请问你有什么问题?
**P:**This rash, I think it looks like eczema or dermatitis.
这有皮疹,看起来像湿疹或者皮炎。
**D:**How long has this been a problem? 出现多久了?
**P:**It’s been a problem for some time I think.
有好长一段时间了。
**D:**Can you remember when it first started?
你还记得什么时候开始开始的吗?
**P:**No,not really. 记不太清了。

**D:**Where did it start, on which part of the body?
从哪里发起的,身体的哪个部位?
**P:**Well, it started behind the knees, and the creases of the elbows.
从膝盖后面的关节处和肘关节褶皱处开始发起。
**D:**Has it spread? 扩散蔓延吗?
**P:**Yes, it has. 是的。
**D:**Where has it spread to? 都蔓延到什么地方了?
**P:**On to the face and behind the ears and some on my hands.
到脸部、耳后和手上。
**D:**How long did it take to spread to the other parts of your body?
蔓延到身体的其他部位花了多少时间?
**P:**I don’t know really, not very long, a couple of days, I think.
我不太清楚,没几天吧。
**D:**What does it look like when it is at its worse?
严重的时候是怎么样的?
**P:**Very red and dry in places.
非常红和一些地方很干。

**D:**Is it very itchy and sore? 搔痒疼痛吗?
**P:**Yes, it’s very itchy, so I scratch it too much and make it sore.
是的,非常痒,所以我经常抓导致变得很痛。
**D:**Has the skin cracked at any time, and has it ever become infected?
皮肤剥落吗?会出现伤口感染吗?
**P:**Yes, it has cracked in some places, but it hasn’t become infected.
是的,有些地方会剥落,但是没有出现伤口感染。
**D:**Do you take any medication, or use any creams or ointments?
你吃什么药和擦什么药膏吗?
**P:**Yes, I have used some cream. I’ve brought the cream to show you.
有,我擦了些药膏。我把药膏带来给您看了。
**D:**How long have you been using it?
你擦这种药膏多久了?
**P:**For about two weeks. I’ve been using it on my knees and elbows.
有两个星期了,我一直用它擦膝盖和肘部。
**D:**Did the skin condition improve or go away?
擦了药之后是否有所缓解,症状是否消失?
**P:**It improved when I first used it, but not now.
一开始用的时候有效,现在没有效果。
**D:**What diet are you on? 你饮食情况怎么样?
**P:**My normal diet, but I try not to eat too many diary products, as I’ve read that it can aggravate eczema.
我饮食正常,我尽量不吃太多奶制品,因为我听说那样会加重湿疹病情。
**D:**Do you think you have a fever? 你觉得发烧吗?
**P:**No. 不发烧。

**D:**Do you have any other symptoms?
你还有其他症状吗?
**P:**No. Not that I’ve noticed. 没有,我没发现有。
**D:**I need to examine you. Please take off your clothes and I need to look at where the problem is. I will need to take a swab specimen from your skin and it won’t hurt. I will need a blood and urine sample. The nurse will show you where to go and what to do, and please bring the test results back to me.
我需要给你做个检查。请将衣服脱掉,我要看一下问题出在哪。我将从你的皮肤里取些拭子样本,一点都不痛,不用怕。我需要做一下血液和尿液检测,护士会带你过去,请将检查结果拿来给我看。
**P:**OK, thanks. 好的,谢谢。
**D:**Your results show me that you do have eczema and it’s slightly infected. I will prescribe some antibiotic cream for you to put on your skin, and some other medication for you to take.
你的化验报告表明你得了湿疹,伴随有轻度的感染,我给你开些抗生素药膏用
来擦在患处和一些药片用来口服。
**P:**Thank you very much! 非常感谢!
**D:**If there is no improvement in two weeks or your skin condition becomes worse, please come back. But you will need to register again first.
如果两个星期后没有好转,或者变得更糟,你再过来找我,不过你需要先挂号。
常见问题
湿疹的典型症状有哪些?
湿疹典型表现为皮肤发红、干燥、剧烈瘙痒,严重时可出现皲裂;常见于肘窝、膝后,也可能扩散至面部、耳后和手部。
湿疹会感染吗?
是的,湿疹皮肤因搔抓破损后可能继发细菌感染,此时医生可能会开具抗生素药膏治疗。
饮食会影响湿疹吗?
部分患者认为奶制品可能加重湿疹,因此会主动限制摄入,但个体差异较大,应结合医生建议调整饮食。
湿疹治疗多久见效?
外用药初期可能有效,但若使用两周后症状无改善或恶化,应及时复诊调整治疗方案。
参考资料
Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema): Diagnosis and Management
美国皮肤病学会(AAD)关于湿疹诊疗的临床指南,支持外用抗炎/抗生素治疗及避免诱因。
Common Skin Conditions in Primary Care: Eczema
英国国家医疗服务体系(NHS)对湿疹典型表现、病程及患者沟通要点的说明。