实用医患英文对话 | 上消化道出血
摘要: 上消化道出血(Upper Alimentary Tract Hemorrhage)是指食管、胃或十二指肠等部位的出血,常见症状包括呕血(常呈咖啡渣样)、黑便(melena)、腹痛、食欲减退及夜间或空腹时加重的烧灼样胃痛。
- 上消化道出血典型表现为呕血(颜色如咖啡)、黑便、空腹或夜间加重的烧灼样腹痛。
- 常见病因包括胃十二指肠溃疡,但也需排除胃癌、肝硬化等严重疾病。
- 诊断通常依赖纤维胃镜(fibrogastroendoscopy)和上消化道造影(X-ray),并配合血液检查。
- 急性期处理包括禁食24小时、静脉补液及密切观察,多数患者无需手术。
- 医患沟通中,准确描述疼痛性质、发作时间、伴随症状(如返酸、嗳气、呕吐)对诊断至关重要。
小白老师说:著名心理医生 Scott Peck 在《少有人走的路》里面说:“简单地说,所谓自律,就是以积极而主动的态度,去解决人生痛苦的重要原则。” 深以为然。昨天在学校上课一整天,下了课又忙着处理各种事情,所以没能推送文章。深夜,带着隐隐的愧疚睡了。今天,赶紧补上一篇才心安。
今天的医患英文对话,特意录了一英一美两种发音,且都是男声。医生美音,患者英音,两种口音的差异,大家可以感受一下。
Upper Alimentary Tract Hemorrhage
Doctor: Where do you feel a pain? 你哪里痛?
Patient: I feel a pain in my abdomen. 我腹痛。
Doctor: Point out the place where you feel a pain,please. Do you have a good appetite? 请用手指出你痛的部位。你胃口好吗?
Patient: No, I’ve no appetite. 不好,我没有食欲。
Doctor: How long have you been like this? 胃口不好有多久了?
Patient: For two weeks. 有两个星期了。
Doctor: Do you have a sense of gastric distention after meals?
饭后有腹胀感吗?
Patient: Yes, I have a feeling of distention in my stomach after meals.
是的,我在饭后感到腹胀。
Doctor: Do you have a stomach ache before meals?
饭前胃里疼痛吗?
Patient: Yes, I have a bad stomach-ache. 是的,我胃很疼。

Doctor: How long after a meal do you begin to feel a stomach ache?
饭后多久感到胃疼?
Patient: After about three to four hours. 大约三至四个小时。
Doctor: Do you feel a pain when you are hungry?
饥饿时你感到疼痛吗?
Patient: Yes. 是的。
Doctor: Will your pain be relieved if you take some food?
吃过东西后你的疼痛会好些吗?
Patient: Yes, it’ll be relieved a little. 是的,要好一些。
Doctor: What kind of pain do you have?
你感觉怎样的一种痛?
Patient: It’s like burning. 像灼烧一样痛。
Doctor: When does it feel most painful? 什么时候最痛?
Patient: At midnight. 午夜。
Doctor: Do you have the taste of sour liquid in your mouth?
返酸水吗?
Patient: Yes, terrible. 是的,很厉害。
Doctor: Do you belch? 嗳气吗?
Patient: A little. 有一点。

Doctor: Do you ever vomit? 呕吐吗?
Patient: Not frequently, but I vomited yesterday seriously.
不经常,但我昨天呕吐得很厉害。
Doctor: What did you vomit, food or blood?
你呕吐的是食物还是血。
Patient: I vomited food with a lot of blood.
我呕吐的是食物和很多血。
Doctor: Was the blood you vomited red or black?
呕吐的血是红的还是黑的?
Patient: Like coffee. 像咖啡。

Doctor: Have your motions changed in colour?
大便的颜色有变化吗?
Patient: I have melena two times. 我排了两次黑便。
Doctor: Well, I think you have hemorrhage in upper alimentary tract. This is due to the gastro-duodenal ulcer, but other disease must be excluded: gastric cancer, cirrhosis and so on.
我想你是上消化道出血,这是由于胃十二指肠球部溃疡所致,但应该排除其他疾病,如胃癌、肝硬化等。
Patient: Oh! Is that serious? Couldn’t I have an operation?
噢!病情很严重吗?我是否需要手术治疗?
Doctor: No, but you’d better do an X-ray on the stomach and fibrogastroendoscopy. We’ll check on the blood as well. You’ll be given some fluid by intravenous drip immediately. Don’t eat anything within 24 hours and take a good rest. I’m sure you’ll soon be up and about.
不用手术治疗,你需要做胃肠透镜和纤维胃镜检查,还要做血液化验。立即给予输液治疗,24 小时内请不要进食,好好休息,我想你的病很快就会好的。
常见问题
上消化道出血的主要症状有哪些?
主要症状包括呕血(常呈咖啡色)、黑便(melena)、腹痛(尤其是空腹或夜间加重的烧灼痛)、食欲不振、饭后腹胀等。
上消化道出血需要做哪些检查?
通常需要进行纤维胃镜(fibrogastroendoscopy)、上消化道X线造影以及血液化验,以明确出血原因并排除胃癌、肝硬化等其他疾病。
上消化道出血必须手术吗?
大多数情况下不需要手术,治疗以禁食、静脉补液、内镜止血和药物治疗为主,仅在严重或反复出血时才考虑手术。
为什么呕吐物像咖啡?
因为血液在胃内被胃酸作用后变成棕黑色,形似咖啡渣,这是上消化道出血的典型表现之一。
参考资料
Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding: Diagnosis and Management
临床指南中关于上消化道出血的典型症状、诊断流程与非手术治疗原则。
梅奥诊所 - 上消化道出血(Mayo Clinic: Upper GI Bleeding)
↗权威医学机构对病因、症状及处理方式的概述。