临床英语会话实用句型总结 | 在妇产科

小白老师2019/09/22英语学习

摘要: 临床英语会话实用句型总结(妇产科)是一套专为医护人员设计的英文沟通模板,涵盖问诊、检查、诊断及患者主诉等场景,旨在提升与英语患者交流的准确性和效率。

  • 妇产科临床英语句型覆盖症状询问、月经史、妊娠情况、阴道检查及治疗说明等核心场景。
  • 常用词汇包括多囊卵巢、子宫内膜异位、宫外孕、盆腔炎等常见妇科疾病术语。
  • 患者主诉句型帮助医护人员快速理解如异常出血、分泌物、痛经或妊娠反应等症状。
  • 句型设计强调清晰、礼貌与专业性,便于非母语医生在真实临床环境中即学即用。

图片

小白老师说:医学英语会话实用句型总结,打算做成一个系列。希望能让大家读了即会,会了即用,用了即对,面对说英语的病人,我们能不回避、不拒绝,不慌不忙,张口就来。

词汇总结

图片

  • polycystic ovaries 多囊卵巢
  • endometriosis 子宫内膜异位
  • endocrine problem 内分泌疾病
  • fibroids 纤维瘤
  • lump 肿块
  • malignant 恶性的
  • ectopic pregnancy 宫外孕
  • prolapsed uterus 子宫下垂
  • anterior repair (incontinent of urine)小便失禁
  • posterior repair (incontinent of faeces)大便失禁
  • irregular menstruation 月经不调
  • amenorrhea through bad diet (anorexia)厌食引起的月经不调
  • menopausal problems 更年期疾病
  • dysmenorrhea 痛经
  • amenorrhea 无月经;闭经
  • pelvic Inflammatory Disease 盆腔炎
  • vulvo Vaginal Pain 外阴道疾病
  • vulval hidradenitis 阴道炎
  • vulvo Vaginal Pain Painful Lumps—Bartholins’s Abscess-infected Sebaceous Cysts 疼痛的肿块——巴氏腺囊肿,感染

图片

句子总结

图片

妇产科问诊常用句子

  • Please can you tell me what your problem is?

    请问你哪里不舒服?

  • Will you tell me your symptoms?

    请问你都有些什么症状?

  • How long have you had them for?

    这些症状持续多久了?

  • Is it painful or uncomfortable?

    觉得疼吗?有不舒服吗?

  • Where is it painful? 哪里疼?

  • Are you taking any medication?

    你在吃什么药吗?

  • Is it worse if you are stressed or unhappy?

    当你紧张或心情不好的时候是不是会病情加重?

  • Do you have any other symptoms?

    除此之外还有什么症状?

  • Have you had any bleeding, watery discharge or pain in your lower abdomen?

    您有过阴道出血、水性分泌物以及下腹部疼痛的情况吗?

图片

  • How long has this been bothering you?

    这种不适感有多久了?

  • Are you still menstruating / having a period / bleeding?

    你现在还来月经吗?

  • Are you menstruating every month?

    月经每个月都来吗?

  • When was your last period? / When did you last menstruate?

    上次月经是什么时候?

  • Is your period heavy or light?

    月经量多不多?

  • How many days does your period / bleeding last for?

    你月经一般持续多长时间?

  • Do you have any vaginal discharge?

    是否有阴道分泌物?

  • What color is it? Does it smell?

    是什么颜色的?难闻吗?

  • Do you think you could be pregnant?

    你觉得可能是怀孕吗?

  • Have you taken a pregnancy test?

    你做怀孕监测了吗?

  • How many times have you been pregnant?

    您怀孕过几次?

  • When was your last pregnancy?

    您上次怀孕是什么时候?

  • You are six weeks pregnant.

    您怀孕六周了。

  • I need to examine you. Please take off your lower clothing and lay on the couch for me.

    我要给你做个检查,请脱掉下身衣服,躺到检查床上。

  • I’m just going to press on your abdomen, tell me if it hurts.

    我接下来要按压你的腹部,如果疼请告诉我。

图片

  • I’m going to examine your vagina, can you put your feet into these stirrups for me? Try to relax. I know it’s comfortable, I’m going to put a speculum into your vagina, it might feel could. Please tell me if it hurts.

    我现在要检查你的阴道,你能把脚放到脚蹬上吗?有点不舒服,不过还是请尽量放松。我要伸一个诊视镜到你的阴道里,你会感觉有点冷。如果疼请告诉我。

  • I’m going to take a vaginal swab, to test for an infection or virus.

    我接下来要取阴道试样,检查是否细菌或病毒感染。

  • I’ve see your results, and I think you may have Pelvis inflammatory disease.

    我看过你的检查结果了,我想你可能有盆腔炎。

  • Morning sickness is one of the problems that nearly 50% of the pregnant women must face.

    妊娠呕吐是 50% 的怀孕女性必须面临的问题之一。

  • Today is her expected day of delivery.

    今天是她的预产期。

  • Are there any signs of difficult labor?

    有难产的迹象吗?

  • Is the fetal position normal?

    胎位正常吗?

  • Did you feel contractions regularly?

    您感觉到过有规律的宫缩吗?

  • What’s the amount of bleeding? Is it profuse?

    出血量多少?很多吗?

  • We’ll send her to the delivery room for further observation.

    我们想把她送到产房进一步观察。

  • You have got toxemia of pregnancy.

    您患了妊娠血毒症

  • The shots merely reinforce the attachment of pregnancy in the uterus.

    这针只是为了让胎儿牢固地着床在子宫里而已。

  • I need to give you some treatment.

    我需要给你做一些治疗。

  • I will prescribe for you some medication.

    我会给你开些处方药。

  • You need to come back in … days, you will need to register again when you come back.

    如果……天之后没有好转你再来找我,到时需要重新挂号。

  • I will have to admit you into hospital for further tests and maybe a laparoscopy.

    我会安排你住院接受进一步检查,可能是腹腔镜检测。

  • I need to admit you into hospital for further investigations. Here is the form, the nurse will show you where to go.

    我需要收你入院做进一步检查。这是住院表,护士会告诉你去哪边办理。

图片

患者主诉常用句子

  • I has heavy bleeding with my periods.

    我月经量很多。

  • I have vaginal discharge, which is white or greenish-yellow and unpleasant smelling.

    我阴道分泌物带白色或绿黄色,而且气味不好。

  • I have noticed occasional spotting of blood between periods.

    在月经前后,我有时会发现有滴滴答答的出血。

  • I have some bleeding after sex / intercourse.

    我在性交后有出血。

  • I feel some vaginal itching.

    我感到阴部发痒。

  • I have painful periods and abnormal vaginal discharge.

    我痛经,而且阴道有不正常的分泌物。

  • I feel nauseated sometimes.

    我常想呕吐。

  • I always feel awful just before my period.

    每次月经前我都感到难受。

  • My feet and my hands have been swollen for one week.

    我的手脚已经肿了一个星期了。

  • My periods have been very irregular since I had a coil fitted.

    自从上了环,我的月经就没有规律了。

常见问题

妇产科医生如何用英语询问患者月经情况?

可使用句型如 'When was your last period?'、'Is your period heavy or light?' 或 'Are you menstruating every month?' 来了解月经周期、流量和规律性。

如何用英语向患者解释阴道检查过程?

例如:'I’m going to examine your vagina, can you put your feet into these stirrups for me? Try to relax. I’m going to put a speculum into your vagina, it might feel cold. Please tell me if it hurts.'

患者如何用英语描述异常阴道分泌物?

患者可以说:'I have vaginal discharge, which is white or greenish-yellow and unpleasant smelling.'

哪些英语句型可用于初步判断是否怀孕?

医生可问:'Do you think you could be pregnant?' 或 'Have you taken a pregnancy test?',并结合 'How many times have you been pregnant?' 了解孕产史。

参考资料

临床英语会话实用句型总结 | 在妇产科

本文内容源自医学英语教育平台“医播英语”,聚焦妇产科场景下的实用对话模板。