临床英语会话实用句型总结 | 骨科
摘要: 骨科临床英语会话实用句型是指医生在接诊骨科患者(如脚踝扭伤)时,用于问诊、检查、解释诊断结果及指导治疗的标准化英文表达,旨在提升医患沟通效率与准确性。
- 骨科问诊常用句型涵盖疼痛评估、活动能力、肿胀与感觉异常等关键症状询问。
- 医生需清晰说明影像检查(如X光)、治疗措施(如绷带、石膏、夹板)及康复建议(如抬高患肢、休息)。
- 沟通中应使用简洁、直接的指令性语言,便于非母语患者理解并配合诊疗流程。
- 典型场景包括急性损伤(如扭伤)的初步评估、排除骨折及后续护理指导。
小白老师说:临床英语会话实用句型非常实用,希望能让大家读了即会,会了即用,面对说英语的病人的时候,我们能不慌不忙,张口就来。应大家要求,专门**录制了音频。
这一期的主题是骨科(Orthopedics),首先一起来听一例对脚踝扭伤病人的问诊(美式发音);然后为大家总结了骨科常用问诊句型。
点击这里播放音频**▼**
Sprained Ankle 脚踝扭伤
D: What is your problem?
请问你有什么问题?
P: I think I’ve twisted my ankle.
我想我的脚踝扭伤了。
D: I need to examine your foot.
我需要检查一下你的脚。
P: OK. 好的。
D: Show me where it hurts.
请指给我看哪里痛。
P: It hurts just there. 就那里痛。

D: How did you do this?
你怎么弄成这样的?
P: I was running to get on the train in the subway and I slipped down some stairs.
我赶地铁,然后在楼梯上滑倒了。
D: How painful is it? 有多痛?
P: Very painful. 非常痛。
D: Can you move it? 你能动吗?
P: No. Not really. It hurts if I do.
不,不太能,动一下都痛。
D: Is your foot swollen? 你的脚肿吗?
P: Yes, I think so. My foot is swollen but my toes aren’t.
我想是的,不过脚趾正常。
D: Can you feel your toes?
你的脚趾有知觉吗?
P: Yes. 有的。
D: Do you have any pins and needles or tingling?
你是否感觉到刺痛或者麻痹?
P: No. I don’t think so. To be honest, it hurts too much for me to notice anything else.
不,我觉得没有。老实说,太痛了以致于我不能觉察到其他东西。
D: You need to have an X-ray. The nurse will show you where to go.
你需要拍个 X 光片,护士会带你过去。
P: OK. 好的。
D: You need to bring the X-ray back to me.
你带着 X 光片过来找我。
P: Do I have to wait for the X-ray?
我必须等 X 光片吗?
D: Yes. 是的。

Later …
D: I have seen the X-ray. It shows that you haven’t broken ( fractured ) anything.
我看过你的片子了,没有骨折。
P: Thank goodness for that! 谢天谢地!
D: You need to have a support bandage applied by the nurse. You must keep the foot elevated as much as you can for 3 days or until the swelling goes down and your ankle feels better.
护士会给你绑支撑绷带。三天内或者好转前,尽量让你的脚抬着。
P: Can I go to work? 我能去上班吗?
D: No. You should have a week off. If your ankle isn’t better in a week, please come back to see me. You will need to register again first.
不,你最好请一个星期假。如果一个星期后还没有好转再来找我,不过你需要先挂号。
P: OK. Thanks a lot. 好的,谢谢。

骨科实用句型总结
-
What is your problem? 请问你有什么问题?
-
I need to examine your. 我需要检查一下。
-
Show me where it hurts.
指给我看哪里痛。
-
How did you do this?
你怎么弄成这样的?
-
How painful is it? 有多痛?
-
Can you move it?
你能移动那个部位吗?
-
Can you walk on it?
你能支撑着走路吗?
-
Is your foot swollen? 你的脚肿吗?
-
Are your fingers swollen? 你的手指肿吗?
-
Can you feel your toes?
你的脚趾有知觉吗?
-
Can you kel your fingers?
你的手指有知觉吗?
-
Do you have any pins & needles or tingling?
你是否感到刺痛或麻木?
-
You need to have an X-ray.
你需要拍个片子。
-
The nurse will show you where to go.
护士会带你过去。
-
You need to bring the X-ray back to me.
你需要把片子带过来给我看。
-
I have seen the X-ray and it shows…
我看了 X 光片,片子表明·····。
-
You need to have a bandage.
你需要绑绷带。
-
You need to have a plaster cast.
你需要打石膏。
-
Youf aml needs to be in a sling ; you muet keep it on for …
你的手臂需要用三角绷带固定…天。
-
You need to have a splint.
你的膝盖需要用夹板固定。
-
You need to have a back slab.
你需要用悬臂板固定。
-
You need an operation on your.
你的…需要做手术。
-
You will need to be admitted into hospital. 你需要住院。
-
Here is the form the nurse will show you where you have to go.
这是住院表,护士会带你过去办理。
-
You will need crutches to walk.
你要用拐杖帮助走路。
-
You must rest as much as you can.
你必须尽可能多的休息。
-
Do not walk on your foot, keep jt elevated as much as you can.
不要让脚碰地走路,尽可能保持脚抬着。
-
I will give you medication for your pain.
我会给你一些止痛药。
-
You need to come baek here in. Days for a check up.
…天后你需要回来复查。
-
You need to come back in two days to cheek the plaster cast isn’t too loose.
你两天后要过来复查一下看看石膏绷带是不是松了。
-
You will need to see an orthopedic doctor as soon as you get home to.
但你回到······的家时,你需要去看一下整形外科医生。
-
If the plaster cast becomes too tight please go to the Emergency Room immediately.
如果石膏绷带太紧了,请立刻去急诊室。
点击下方蓝字回顾更多内容**▼**
点击阅读原文参加考博全程班▼****
常见问题
骨科问诊中最常问哪些问题?
常见问题包括‘What is your problem?’(有什么问题?)、‘How did you do this?’(怎么受伤的?)、‘How painful is it?’(有多痛?)、‘Can you move it?’(能动吗?)以及‘Is it swollen?’(是否肿胀?)。
如何用英语告知患者需要拍X光片?
可说‘You need to have an X-ray. The nurse will show you where to go.’(你需要拍个X光片,护士会带你过去。)
如何指导骨科患者进行家庭护理?
典型指导包括‘Keep the foot elevated as much as you can’(尽量抬高患肢)、‘Do not walk on your foot’(不要负重行走)和‘Rest as much as you can’(尽可能多休息)。
如何用英语询问患者是否有神经压迫症状?
可问‘Do you have any pins and needles or tingling?’(是否有刺痛或麻木感?),用于评估神经功能是否受损。
参考资料
临床英语会话实用句型总结 | 骨科
↗原文来源,提供骨科问诊对话示例及32条实用句型
Orthopedic History and Physical Exam Phrases
标准骨科问诊英语表达参考(通用医学英语资源)