医学英语会话实用句型总结 | 泌尿科

小白老师2019/10/19英语学习

摘要: 泌尿科医学英语会话句型是指医生在泌尿系统相关诊疗过程中,用于询问症状、进行体格检查、安排检查或手术及与患者沟通的标准化英文表达。这些句型涵盖排尿习惯、疼痛描述、检查指令和常见主诉等内容,旨在提升医患沟通效率与准确性。

  • 泌尿科常用问诊句型聚焦于排尿频率、尿量、疼痛、颜色、气味及夜间排尿等关键症状。
  • 医生在进行泌尿科检查时需使用清晰、礼貌的指令性英语,如指导患者配合体位调整和腹部触诊。
  • 常见病人主诉包括尿频、尿急、排尿困难、血尿、阴囊肿痛及性功能问题等,均有对应的标准英文表达。
  • 泌尿科涉及的专业术语如prostatitis(前列腺炎)、cystitis(膀胱炎)、kidney stones(肾结石)等需准确掌握。
  • 部分表达如“Can you hold?”具有双关含义,在临床语境中需注意语言的文化与情境敏感性。

图片

小白老师说:为大家总结了最实用的医学英语会话句型,希望能让大家读了即会,会了即用,面对说英语的病人的时候,我们能不慌不忙,张口就来。这一期是泌尿科。

泌尿科实用句型总结

  • Do you have trouble passing urine?

    你排尿有问题吗?

  • How often do you pass urine in a day?

    你一天排几次尿?

  • How much urine do you pass every time you go to the toilet?

    你每次上厕所小便的量有多大?

  • Do you have to get up in the night to pass urine?

    你晚上需要起来小便吗?

  • Do you have any pain when you pass urine?

    你小便的时候痛吗?

  • What does the pain feel like?

    是怎么样一种痛?

  • What color is your urine, what does it look like?

    小便什么颜色?看起来怎么样?

  • Does it smell? 有气味吗?

  • Do you pass any blood? 尿液有血吗?

  • Have you had any back ache recently?

    你最近后背痛吗?

图片

  • Have you had a temperature at any time?

    你有发烧吗?

  • Have you been feeling tired and listless recently?

    你最近感到疲劳吗?

  • What diet are you on, what kinds of foods do you like to eat?

    你饮食情况怎么样?都吃些什么?

  • I need to examine you, can you lay on the examining table, undo your trousers and lower your underwear?

    我需要给你做个检查,请躺到检查床上,把裤子解开,内裤褪下。

  • I am just going to press on your abdomen, can you take a deep breath for me and try to relax.

    我将按压你的腹部,请深呼吸并保持放松。

  • Will you turn over onto your right / left side? I’d like to feel your back.

    你能转过身,右侧 / 左侧躺吗?我要摸一下你的背。

  • OK, I’ve finished now. You can get dressed.

    好的,检查完成了。现在你可以穿衣服了。

  • You need to have an ultrasound of your kidneys, the nurse will show you where to go.

    你需要做个肾超声波,护士会告诉你怎么走。

  • You need a special kidney X-ray, it’s called an IVP (Intravenous Pylogram), the nurse will show you where to go, and help you make an appointment.

    你需要做一种叫做静脉肾盂造影的特殊肾脏 X 光扫描,护士会带你过去并帮助你预约。

  • I’m afraid you are going to have to be admitted into hospital for further tests.

    恐怕你需要住院接受进一步的检查。

  • You are going to have to be admitted for a minor procedure.

    你需要住院做个小手术。

  • You will need to come into hospital for surgery, as soon as possible.

    你需要尽快来医院进行手术。

  • If there is no improvement in the next two days, please come back to see me. Please remember that you will have to re-register first if you do come back.

    如果两天后没有好转,请回来找我。请注意,如果你回来复诊的话需要再次挂号。

图片

“Can you hold?” 是一语双关,

你get到里面的梗了吗?

泌尿科病人常见主诉总结

  1. I urinate more frequently than usual.

    我小便比平时多。

  2. I have difficulty controlling my bladder.

    我很难控制小便。

  3. There are some lumps on my testicles.

    我的睾丸里有些硬块。

  4. I have a burning sensation when I urinate.

    我小便时感到发烫和疼痛。

  5. I am passing less urine than usual.

    我小便比平时少。

  6. I have a painful swelling in my scrotum.

    我的阴囊肿起来了,还有点疼。

  7. I am uninterested in sex.

    我性生活冷淡。

  8. I have difficulty starting my urine flow.

    我小便不畅通。

  9. My urine stream is very weak and slow.

    我小便流动得很慢很弱。

  10. I dribble a little urine after I have finished urinating.

    我小便后还会有少量余尿。

  11. I have some discharge form my penis.

    我的阴茎流脓。

  12. My urine is cloudy and it smells strong.

    我的小便浑浊,而且有难闻的气味。

  13. I have a dull heavy ache in the crotch.

    我的胯部感到隐痛。

  14. I have a small leakage of urine when I coughs or sneeze.

    我咳嗽或打喷嚏时会有点漏尿。

图片

泌尿科常用词汇总结

  • inflammation of the Prostate (prostatitis) 前列腺炎
  • bladder tumor 膀胱癌
  • carcinoma of prostate 前列腺癌
  • cystitis 膀胱炎
  • difficulty in passing urine 排尿困难
  • urethritis 尿道炎
  • nephritis 肾炎
  • carcinoma of the kidney 肾癌
  • kidney stones 肾结石
  • penile damage 阴茎受损
  • undescended testes 睾丸末将
  • hydrocele 阴囊积水
  • carcinoma of the tests 睾丸癌
  • epididymal cyst 附睾囊肿

常见问题

泌尿科医生最常问哪些关于排尿的问题?

常见问题包括:Do you have trouble passing urine?(排尿有困难吗?)、How often do you pass urine?(一天排几次尿?)、Do you have pain when you urinate?(小便时痛吗?)等。

如何用英语指导患者进行泌尿科检查?

医生可说:I need to examine you, can you lay on the examining table and lower your underwear?(请躺下并褪下内裤);Will you turn over onto your side? I’d like to feel your back.(请侧躺,我要检查你的背部)。

泌尿科病人常见的英文主诉有哪些?

例如:I urinate more frequently than usual.(我尿频)、I have a burning sensation when I urinate.(小便灼痛)、My urine is cloudy and smells strong.(尿液浑浊且气味重)等。

泌尿科常用的专业词汇有哪些?

包括:prostatitis(前列腺炎)、cystitis(膀胱炎)、urethritis(尿道炎)、kidney stones(肾结石)、bladder tumor(膀胱肿瘤)等。

参考资料

医学英语会话实用句型总结 | 泌尿科

本文内容源自“医博英语”网站发布的泌尿科医学英语会话指南,包含句型、主诉及术语总结。